Tech & Rebreather Training
Sharky is an active instructor at all levels up to and including CCR Trimix. Classes are scheduled as needed, and can be run localy or in Florida, or other location.
In addition to the full range of recreational PADI certifiacitons, Sharky teaches Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Proceedures, CCR Air Diluent (Inspiration Vission) and CCR Normoxic Trimix (Inspiration Vision).
To inquire about training and class availability, email Sharky here.
Captain Mark “Sharky” Alexander started diving nearly 25 years ago as a Public Safety Diver for the Springfield/Sangamon Counta ESDA rescue squad in Illinois. Sharky is an active technical diver, closed circuit rebreather instructor and expedition leader, arranging and coordinating exploration expeditions around the world.
Sharky holds the following active instructor credentials:
– IANTD CCR Normoxic Trimix Instructor
– TDI Inspiration Classic/Vision CCR Instructor
– TDI Advanced Nitrox / Decompression Proceedures Instructor
– IANTD Nitrox Instructor
– PADI Master Instructor
– PADI Distinctive Specialty Instructor
– PADI Specialty Instructor
– EFR Primary Care (CPR) & Secondary Care (First Aid) Instructor
– PADI Medic First Aid Instructor
– DAN Oxygen First Aid Instructor